Monday, March 20, 2023

Fighting Discouragement

I am a results driven person.  "Get it done" is my motto.  Weight loss doesn't work like that, and I get discouraged when I don't see things changing as quickly as I'd like them to.  But I'm no dummy, I'm not about to pray for patience!

A couple of scriptures came to mind this morning, so I thought I'd share those here with my readers as well.  I mean, after all, I can't be the only one who battles discouragement when looking at the scale, right?



So, today, remember you can do it, don't get tired, and don't give up.  I told my BFF this morning that I was feeling discouraged, our humor isn't for everyone, but I'll share what she sent me anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

This week, I decided to do something different.  I went to the YMCA to exercise.  We've had a membership for years, and there for a whil...