Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Welcome to My Journey

Hello happy readers!  Welcome to my new site!  You may (or may not) recognize me from my homeschooling blog Learning Curve, or my catch all homemaking blog, S.A.H.M. I Am!   My homeschooling journey is quickly coming to a halt, as my youngest will be graduating in the next few months.  

My catch all blog, while I like the content, also identifies with that 20+ year time frame.  During those 20 years, I've done a dang good job (if I do say so) of raising and homeschooling our kids and taking care of our home and everyone else in our extended circle.   I have not, however, done a good job of taking care of myself.  My weight is a big issue, which brings with it other issues like high blood pressure and poor self-esteem.  I've also lost sight of things I enjoy doing. 

I invite you to join me on this journey of Becoming Joesette!  I'll be sharing my weight loss journey, my interests, my faith and my reentry into both the adult world, and the work world.  I just have to figure out what it is I want to do now that I'm grown up, and you get to watch that happen.

My goal will be to post several times a week.  See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

This week, I decided to do something different.  I went to the YMCA to exercise.  We've had a membership for years, and there for a whil...