Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Weight Loss Wednesday #7

 

At the end of last week, I was down a total of 8.2 pounds.  This week, the scale did move in the right direction, and I'm at an 8.9 pound loss total.  

What's Working:  I sat down and wrote out a daily checklist for eating, exercising and supplements.  I do better with a box to check.  It keeps me accountable.

What's Not Working:  I feel like I've lost an entire month of progress just trying to get back to where I was at the end of March.  So, I'm struggling with staying motivated when hard work can be upended so easily/quickly.   But, I'm not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

This week, I decided to do something different.  I went to the YMCA to exercise.  We've had a membership for years, and there for a whil...