Sunday, June 11, 2023

The End of an Era

Well, I graduated my last homeschooled child last week.  I'm officially done with that season of my life.  I've been unsubscribing to newsletters and vendors email lists left and right, it's been very liberating.   I have stayed in two local Facebook groups, so that I can help new people navigate the waters.  I don't know if that will be a long term commitment, but for now I feel it's my way of giving back.

Here are two of my favorite senior photos of Lindsey.




So, what does the future hold for me?  No clue.  I have applied for a part time position at our local library.  I've also been binge watching "The Biggest Loser" trying to get ideas and motivation on how to make progress with my weight loss.  I've also ordered several "Biggest Loser" books and cookbooks from the local library. I should get those the first of the week.

Graduation was the last "big" thing I had on my radar, so now I can focus on my goal of getting myself fit and healthy, not necessarily skinny, but healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

This week, I decided to do something different.  I went to the YMCA to exercise.  We've had a membership for years, and there for a whil...