Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Weight Loss Wednesday #4

 


My total weight loss as of last week was 8.2 pounds.  This week I've lost 3.1 pounds for a total loss of 11.3 pounds!   I'm sure part of that was actually last week's weight loss, masked by water retention of the "hormonal" kind, ahem.  None the less, I'm happy with the big change in numbers!

What's Working:  Tracking my food and activity on the app is really helping to keep me accountable and motivated.  I highly recommend tracking, even if it's just in a notebook.  

What's Not Working:  I've been doing laps in the living room, and it's getting boring.  I'm plan to start walking outside now that the weather is finally spring like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

This week, I decided to do something different.  I went to the YMCA to exercise.  We've had a membership for years, and there for a whil...